Sunday, December 5, 2010

Week Two Communication to Dan Dolce

The following link is a video response that Mr. Dan Dolce has created. It is a really motivating piece one that has sparked my need to increase productivity and use of media applications.



Dan,

Really motivating piece. It is always an anticipating moment before your media begins to play because you just never know what you are going to experience. You are very skilled in your craft and it really motivates me to see your productions and how they can closely relate to your classroom environment. I imagine that your students and learning environment is truly an engaging experience. My visual experience in viewing this has set me forth in a new direction. I need to make more of media and them many forms in which it comes. Keep up the great work and looking forward to seeing more.

Ricardo Mireles



Blog Title: Week 2 Topic 1
Blogger: Dan Dolce
http://web.me.com/dandolce/Site/TheMACBlog/Entries/2010/12/2_Week_2__Topic_1.html#

Retrieved on Decemeber 5, 2010


No comments:

Post a Comment