Saturday, December 4, 2010

How Family and Friends play a role in your progress?


This evening I am driving too meet with my family as part of a retreat that my mother has attended. It is a surprise and she does not know that we are going to be there.
As I reflect about where we have come in our studies I reflect the question "How does our family play a role in our success?". The support and motivation that my family has played in my journey through this program has been a positive experience. In my attempts I hope to help pass my knowledge about everything that I have learned with my family. There are many ways to communicate and engage ourselves with live streaming media it is the coolest things.

1 comment:

  1. Education, at it's heart, is not about collecting data or facts. It's about connections with peers, connections with one's studies, and all of the network of relationships that spread from one end of our lives to another. Education is connections.

    ReplyDelete