Monday, November 29, 2010

Week One - Free Choice: Where am I headed and how far have I traveled?


I never in my dreams would have envisioned myself reaching a level of technological literacy as experienced with my studies. Reflection is the best way to consistently evaluate yourself and decide what changes need to be made to continue on this path of advancement and revolution. As an artist and educator the idea of pushing the envelope to the extreme is a constant challenge. Individuals who are in the production realm may relate to this. Ideas and concepts continuously make up daily tasks and objectives, the growth experienced during these stages of artistry is what sets us apart.
As educators we are consistently trying to develop ideas for our classrooms. We consistently work towards creating something that will enable us to communicate ideas and theories. The age of technology has made this task much easier and efficient to create. As I look back on the past 10 months of study I can say that this journey has definitely been worth every effort. The friends that I have made, the networks that have been built, and most importantly the knowledge that I have acquired are all important to my character and personal make-up.
Because of every individual that I have come in contact with I have reached steps in my learning process. As a team we have all contributed to each other and the learning process. Our professionalism and willingness to work together for a common goal is something precious.
The only regret is that all this beautiful learning and engagement will all come to an end as classmates will prove to be the gears to this technological revolution that is set before us.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like this has been a good experience for you. That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete